Adoption is one of our favorite areas of family law practice. Although the process can be lengthy and stressful, the overall feeling is one of excitement and celebration.
Even so, there are many legal ramifications to consider with adoption, which is why it is a good idea to speak with an experienced attorney from The Fighter Law Firm before beginning the adoption process.
We work with families on:
- Domestic in-state and inter-state adoptions
- International adoptions
- Open Adoptions
- Closed Adoptions
- Step-parent adoptions
- Grandparent and/or Relative adoptions
Florida Adoption Services
Adoptions are strictly governed by many rules and regulations. The paperwork can seem endless and the procedures confusing. We support families throughout the adoption process in many ways:
- Inform and educate adoptive parents about laws and regulations concerning adoption in Florida.
- Oversee and process adoption paperwork.
- Represent clients to adoption agencies or families.
- Navigate legal issues that arise during the process.
- Ensure a seamless transition of child custody and rights from biological parents to adopting parents.
Let Us Help You Grow Your Family
Our overall goal is to make the adoption process easier and less stressful for you by providing you with all of the information, representation, and support services you need to expand your family. If you are exploring adoption in the State of Florida, contact The Fighter Law Firm for assistance.
We value customer service and explain our process during your consultation. No high-pressure sales tactics from our law firm, what you see is what you get. Call us at 407-344-4837 to set up your free consultation with an attorney – not a caseworker. Our office is conveniently located in Orlando, but we work throughout Orange County and Seminole County.