Orlando Divorce Modification Lawyer
Dissolving a marriage can be incredibly challenging, and many couples feel relieved when the process is finally over. While many assume their divorce is final, several situations may warrant a modification to your divorce agreement. Since the laws surrounding Florida divorces can be complex, you deserve to have a talented divorce modification attorney in Orlando on your side to help you reach the best possible outcome for your future.
At Fighter Law, our attorneys understand the ins and outs of Florida family law and are ready to apply their extensive knowledge and skills to your unique case. We are committed to advocating for your rights and interests through every step of the modification process to ensure you are treated fairly as we fight for your rights and interests. Our board-certified attorneys understand the challenges of modifying a divorce and will advocate tirelessly on your behalf to help you achieve your goals.
Types of Divorce Modifications in Florida
While there are several reasons that either party may seek a modified divorce order, a few modification types are especially common in Florida family law courts. Some of the most typical divorce modification types in Orlando include the following:
- Spousal Support Changes: One or both parties may seek to change the amount, frequency, or length of spousal support payments, also known as alimony.
- Child Support Changes: Depending on the circumstances surrounding your case, one or both parents may wish to alter the amount and regularity of child support payments.
- Child Custody Changes: Often, parents will seek to modify child custody orders to make changes to the child’s living arrangements or visitation schedule.
While these are some of the most common modification arrangements, we also understand that every family’s situation is unique. At Fighter Law, our skilled Orlando divorce modification attorneys are ready to tailor our strategies to best support your individual needs and goals.
Grounds for Divorce Modification in Florida
Either party can legally seek divorce modification in Florida. However, a modification will only be granted if you, your former spouse, or your children have experienced a significant and material change in circumstances. It is essential to note that modifications are not granted due to dissatisfaction alone. While there are several valid reasons to seek a divorce modification, several fall into similar categories. Examples of life changes that may warrant a divorce modification in Orlando include the following:
- New or worsening health issues or physical injuries
- Job loss resulting in long-term unemployment
- A significant influx of money, including a substantial raise, inheritance, or winning the lottery
- Changes in health insurance coverage
- Remarriage of the party receiving spousal support
- Failure of the paying party’s business
- Relocation of either party
While the situations above are the most common grounds for divorce modification, there may be others that the court will consider. When you partner with a skilled divorce modification attorney at Fighter Law, they will review every detail of your case and advise you on whether you have grounds to modify your divorce order.
How Can an Orlando Divorce Modification Attorney Help Me?
Divorces can be legally dense, and modifying yours may have a substantial impact on your future. If you are seeking a divorce modification in Orlando, you do not have to navigate this complex legal process alone. At Fighter Law, we are committed to helping our clients through this challenging time by advocating aggressively for their rights and interests while being your unwavering pillar of support. Some of the many ways our talented attorneys can help you include the following:
- Keeping you informed on your rights and legal options
- Negotiating with all parties on your behalf
- Identifying and organizing all assets
- Being your fierce advocate inside and outside of the courtroom
- Filing all paperwork correctly and on time
- Answering your legal questions
- Investigating every aspect of your case
When you partner with one of our highly qualified divorce modification attorneys, we will get to know you and every detail of your situation so we can personalize our approach to your individual needs. We are committed to helping you achieve a favorable outcome and address your family’s changing needs.
Partner With a Knowledgeable Divorce Modification Attorney at Fighter Law
Divorce modifications can significantly impact your life and deserve to be handled with the utmost care. A dedicated Orlando divorce modification lawyer from Fighter Law can help take the stress off your shoulders as you navigate this complex legal process. Our experienced attorneys have a proven track record of helping individuals in Orlando and the surrounding areas protect their rights, interests, and financial futures.
When we take your case, you can have peace of mind that a compassionate and skilled legal professional will handle your case. To schedule a free consultation with one of our board-certified divorce modification attorneys, call us at (407) 344-4837 or complete our online contact form today.